Prajwal Sapkota (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Supervisors / Advisors
Prof. Bhola Thapa
Prof. Hari Prasad Neopane
Dr. Sailesh Chitrakar
1. To investigate, determine and finalize the possible parameters for condition monitoring.
2. To develop reference data set and monitoring program that detects the fault on the basis of data set.
3. To develop a standard procedure for condition monitoring analysis in the context of sediment laden hydropower plants.
The research will help to enhance the capacity of Nepalese Hydropower Industry and academic Sector of Nepal. The procedures and methods can be used by researches, students and professionals for development of hydropower sector. The expected outcomes are summarized as follows.
- A condition based monitoring will be developed to detect any fault during the operation of power plants.
- A reference data set and monitoring program will be developed for detecting the faults in power plants.
- A standard procedure will be developed for condition monitoring analysis in context of sediment laden hydropower plants.